Put that nagging stress pain behind you for good!
Long before traditional medicine began examining the impact the mind has on
physical health, America's "father of holistic medicine," Edgar Cayce, was
laying the groundwork for one of the most fascinating truths presented in the
20th century: What one thinks and feels emotionally will find expression in the
physical body. Cayce’s readings, revealed many helpful,
easy-to-follow therapies and techniques to prevent, manage, and relieve
stressful aches and pains in the head and neck area—from diet and exercise to
massage and meditation.
This handy guide will give you:
Put that nagging stress pain behind you, and
enjoy a life of greater health and relaxation!
- Tips for diet, elimination, and circulation that can
help prevent head distress;
- Special soothing therapies and exercises to relieve
head and neck pain;
- The important role the mind plays in matters of
- "Attitude Adjusters" to help ease the tension that
often causes stress;
- "Mental Muscle Relaxers" that can replace the need for minor pain
Formerly titled Relieve Your Aching Head: Secrets for Soothing Head and